[openstack-dev] [cinder][ptg] Please Put Attendance in Etherpad ... Remote People Too!

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:40:43 UTC 2017

Team,

We have a good number of people who have indicated they are planning to
attend the PTG in our etherpad [1] .  If you have not yet recorded it,
please do so.

For those of you hoping to join us via hangouts, I have added a section
to indicate remote attendance.  Please also add your name to the list so
we know to look for you in the hangouts.

I look forward to seeing everyone in just a couple weeks!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-ptg-queens