[openstack-dev] [tripleo] PTG Agenda draft - action required

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Aug 29 15:36:57 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 3:17 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
[...]
> Also, it's still time to propose topics, please go ahead and
> contribute to the etherpad. We'll review the schedule before the PTG
> (probably during our weekly meetings tomorrow and next week).
[...]

I forgot to remind folks that PTG is a very good time to discuss about
blueprints, as we want to schedule together what we do in the next
cycle.
Which means, please be prepared and create blueprints / specs (even
drafts) prior to the PTG, so we have some support that we can use for
scheduling and discussions.

Thanks a lot,
--
Emilien Macchi