[openstack-dev] [kolla] [tripleo] [openstack-ansible] [deployment] Collaboration at PTG

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Aug 28 22:35:08 UTC 2017

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 5:00 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> I created an etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/deployment-queens
>
> Please bring topics (and names) - we'll try to be prepared before the
> PTG with an agenda and some scheduling.

I think being together in a room during ~2h would be a good start (if
we need more we can figure that out during the session).
My hope is we can create some ad-hoc collaborations between projects
without having everyone involved at the same time.

I don't have any specific schedule on the Monday & Tuesday (I'll be
walking between rooms and see where I can contribute) - we might want
to block a 2h slot in our agenda to make sure we can meet.

Let's try with Monday 2pm in the Packaging room (dedicated to
Deployment Tools). So we still have the Tuesday in case we need more
sessions together.
I would like to see people from TripleO, Kolla, OpenStack Ansible,
OpenStack Helm (at minimum) signing up on
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/deployment-queens
and confirming (or not) that schedule would work.

Emilien Macchi