[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Tricircle PTG plan

Vega Cai luckyvega.g at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 01:54:34 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

As discussed in our weekly meeting, since most of our developers are in
China, we will hold a small scale team gathering in China. Please refer to
this etherpad page[1] for the date and place of the gathering. During the
gathering, we will discuss our topics in that etherpad page and
#openstack-tricircle channel, so for those who cannot attend the gathering
but would like to follow the discussion, you can join via etherpad and IRC.
Also, please feel free to add topic to the etherpad page.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tricircle-queens-ptg

BR
Zhiyuan

--