[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.config][ansible][tripleo][kolla][ptg] Pluggable drivers and protect plaintext secrets

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 23:57:19 UTC 2017

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 4:54 AM, Raildo Mascena de Sousa Filho <
rmascena at redhat.com> wrote:

> So, I didn't find that topic in the TripleO umbrella[1]. Emilien, can you
> confirm that?

It was part of "Follow-up of future of configuration management - what we
have done - where we are and what we plan to do" which is a large topic
that include this effort I believe.

> If not, I have a suggestion, we can schedule into the reservable rooms and
> if we confirm that it will be able to do in the TripleO or any other team's
> agenda, we can remove it.

What do you guys think?

On another thread [1] we're trying to find the best slot to talk about
common topics between deployment tools. I see this one a really good topic
to discuss together.
Note if we don't have a room (worst case), tripleo team can probably host
the meeting.

Let's find a schedule that works for most of us, in the other thread.

Thanks,

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-August/121509.html
--