[openstack-dev] [kolla] [tripleo] [openstack-ansible] [deployment] Collaboration at PTG

Michał Jastrzębski inc007 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 23:19:20 UTC 2017

We (Kolla) planned some time for that discussion:) It would be awesome
if we could have them on Mon-Tue, because Wed-Fri we'll have
kolla-specific design room. That being said if needed we can use it
for our cross-community discussions.

Biggest one for me is new direction of tripleo (k8s+ansible) and how
that corresponds to kolla-k8s (k8s+ansible).