[openstack-dev] [kolla] [tripleo] [openstack-ansible] [deployment] Collaboration at PTG

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Fri Aug 25 22:53:39 UTC 2017

Hello Emilien,

The Discussion room is a good idea. I like it.
Most of the OpenStack-Ansible crew will be available the whole week, so we
can even think of doing a conversation outside the Wed-Friday timeframe.

If you/we all have enough time, maybe we could organise two sessions,
probably with different formats?
For example, a brainstorming session about how we collaborated on previous
cycles and how we could collaborate in the future, and another session with
the real action points based on the first conversation?

On top of that, I have extra points I'd like to discuss with you:
- Architecture of LB + web server + uwsgi
- Possibility of sharing infrastructure (mariadb/rabbitmq/...)
experience/code between projects.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
JP