[openstack-dev] [all][nova][neutron][qa][panko][blazar]: OpenStack meets ETSI NFV workshop on 12.09.2017

Csatari, Gergely (Nokia - HU/Budapest) gergely.csatari at nokia.com
Fri Aug 25 13:58:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

During the week of the PTG ETSI NFV will have its plenary meeting in Denver. To benefit from this coincidence there will be a small workshop between ETSI NFV delegates and OpenStack contributors in the PTG hotel.

The workshop intends to provide a forum to identify and discuss the common use cases and tasks between OpenStack and ETSI NFV and take these items to the next level. The co-located workshop will be a working event to discuss the gaps and requirements on both sides in details and work on the technical solutions and next steps.

We plan to cover the following agenda:

  *   ETSI NFV, Motivation and target, how to make things happen there
  *   OpenStack, Motivation and target, how to make things happen there
  *   TST 003 -> Gap analysis between ETSI NFV specifications and OpenStack
  *   Collaboration via testing
  *   Introduction to the NFV PoC program and the opportunities around Plugtests

More detailed agenda and registration here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/etsi-nfv-openstack-gathering-denver
Gaps to be discussed are here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ptg-denver-etsi-nfv-tst003-gaps-explained
(as most probably we will not have time to cover all of them, please mark with +1 the ones which are interesting to you).

Also please do not forget the workshop organized on Monday around similar topics: https://nfvwiki.etsi.org/index.php?title=ETSI_NFV_Tutorial

In case of any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

Br,
Gerg0