[openstack-dev] [chef] stable/ocata has been released

Samuel Cassiba s at cassiba.com
Fri Aug 18 20:09:52 UTC 2017

Ohai!

We released the stable/ocata branch of the cookbooks today. For this
release, we included updates to the following repos:

cookbook-openstack-block-storage (Cinder)
cookbook-openstack-common (shared configuration and libraries)
cookbook-openstack-compute (Nova)
cookbook-openstack-dashboard (Horizon)
cookbook-openstack-identity (Keystone)
cookbook-openstack-image (Glance)
cookbook-openstack-integration-test (Tempest)
cookbook-openstack-network (Neutron)
cookbook-openstack-ops-database (shared database (MySQL/MariaDB))
cookbook-openstack-ops-messaging (shared MQ service)
cookbook-openstack-orchestration (Heat)
cookbook-openstack-telemetry (Ceilometer and Gnocchi)
openstack-chef-repo (a functioning example monolithic repo combining
all cookbooks and deployment-specific configuration)

Regrettably, we still were not able to offer a release of the Murano
cookbook (cookbook-openstack-application-catalog) due to timing in
stabilizing the core cookbooks and our testing frameworks. We hope to
be able to carve out some time between stabilizing Pike and planning
for Queens.

A big thank you goes out to everyone who pitched in, no matter how
small. Even the tactical contributions have been beneficial.

For any issues, or just to say hi, feel free to drop by
#openstack-chef and idle. Onward to Pike!

--
Best,
Samuel Cassiba