[openstack-dev] [barbican] [security] custodia @ PTG

Luke Hinds lhinds at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 16:53:52 UTC 2017

Hi Raildo,

That's great news. Are you around next Thursday to jump on
#openstack-meeting-alt at 17:00 UTC? we can then go over some topics.

@Dave, unless you prefer to use the Barbican meeting that is (possible
synergies to barbican)?

Regards,

Luke

--
Luke Hinds | NFV Partner Engineering | Office of Technology | Red Hat
e: lhinds at redhat.com | irc: lhinds @freenode | m: +44 77 45 63 98 84 | t: +44