[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.config][ansible][tripleo][kolla][ptg] Pluggable drivers and protect plaintext secrets

Raildo Mascena de Sousa Filho rmascena at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 12:16:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Should we reserve a room in the extra session ethercalc [0
<https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Queens-PTG-Discussion-Rooms>] or we
already have a time slot scheduled for that discussion?

[0] https://ethercalc.openstack.org/Queens-PTG-Discussion-Rooms

Cheers,

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 7:49 AM Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

> Emilien Macchi wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com>
> wrote:
> >> Kendall & Thierry, what do we need to do to reserve that room if we
> >> can't find space in another team room?
> >
> > Worst case, we can use a slot from TripleO - this topic is also
> > critical to us and I think we can make our schedule to have one free
> > room during the 2 and a half days that we have.
> > Just let me know.
>
> It could also be scheduled in one of the extra reservable rooms we have
> on Thursday/Friday. The ethercalc for that should be up next week.
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)

Raildo mascena

Software Engineer, Identity Managment