[openstack-dev] [all][elections] Project Team Lead Election Conclusion and Results

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Aug 17 07:42:15 UTC 2017

Kendall Nelson wrote:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> Thank you to the electorate, to all those who voted and to all
> candidates who put their name forward for Project Team Lead (PTL) in
> this election. A healthy, open process breeds trust in our decision
> making capability thank you to all those who make this process possible.
> Now for the results of the PTL election process, please join me in
> extending congratulations to the following PTLs:
> [...]

Congratulations to all the elected PTLs, new names and returning ones!

The PTLs are at the same time a steward for their team, facilitating the
work of their teammates, an ambassador for the project, communicating
the work being done to the outside world, and a default contact point
for anyone having questions about a given team.

That can be daunting, especially for larger teams. Don't hesitate to
delegate as much of those tasks as you can!

Thank you again for your help. Let's make Queens a great cycle!

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)