[openstack-dev] [trove][tc][all] Trove restart - next steps

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 21:06:37 UTC 2017

Tim,

This is an idea that was discussed at a trove midcycle a long time back
(Juno midcycle, 2014). It came up briefly in the Kilo midcycle as well but
was quickly rejected again.

I've added it to the list of topics for discussion at the PTG. If others
want to add topics to that list, the etherpad is at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/trove-queens-ptg​

Thanks!

-amrith