[openstack-dev] [keystone] Adding Kristi Nikolla to keystone-core

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:00:57 UTC 2017

I made the announcement in today's keystone meeting [0] that the current
reviewers have decided to add Kristi Nikolla (knikolla) to the team.

Kristi has been an extremely valuable asset to the team over the last
couple of releases. He especially stepped up to the plate during Pike.
He provides consistent and valuable feedback on reviews, actively
participates in discussions about the project's future, and takes
initiative when something needs to get done. In addition to that, he's
been great about helping folks out in the channel and getting our Pike
release candidate out the door.

I'm excited to add Kristi to the keystone core group and I look forward
to seeing him make positive changes. Thanks for all the dedication and
hard work, Kristi!

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/keystone/2017/keystone.2017-08-15-18.00.log.html#l-130