[openstack-dev] [ironic-drac-driver]does drac-driver only support 11th or 12th generation of Dell PowerEdge servers?

Richard.Pioso at dell.com Richard.Pioso at dell.com
Tue Aug 15 04:19:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail.  I would be glad to assist you with the issues that you have found in the ironic drivers for the Dell EMC integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC).  The same applies to any questions you may have about them.

I look forward to working with you.

Kind regards,
Rick

Richard G. Pioso
Software Senior Principal Engineer
Ready Solutions & Alliances
Dell EMC | Converged Platforms Solutions Division
richard.pioso at dell.com