[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Ansible] Not running for Queens PTL

Markos Chandras mchandras at suse.de
Mon Aug 14 05:53:08 UTC 2017

On 07/31/2017 12:48 PM, Andy McCrae wrote:
> Following on from last week's meeting - I've had 2 cycles as PTL for
> OSA, which has been a really great experience - we've achieved a lot and
> built on the strong base we had, which I'm really proud of. I strongly
> believe that inviting a fresh perspective and new ideas as PTL is a
> winning strategy - it's served us well so far, and in line with previous
> PTLs I won't be standing for a 3rd cycle.
>
> Looking forward to assisting the next PTL, and helping to continue to
> mature and improve the project!
>
> Thanks!
> Andy

Even though I am relatively new to this project, I can definitely
recognize and appreciate your huge efforts both on the technical and
social side which made this project so popular. I am glad you will still
be around :)

--
markos

SUSE LINUX GmbH | GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton
HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg) Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409, Nürnberg