[openstack-dev] [kolla-kubernetes] Proposing Rich Wellum to core team

Vikram Hosakote (vhosakot) vhosakot at cisco.com
Fri Aug 11 23:31:32 UTC 2017

Rich? Well, um ;)

Although I’m not a kolla-kubernetes core and my vote does not matter at all, I’ll still give
my +1 to Rich ☺.

Amazing work in kolla-kubernetes Rich especially your recent contribution of the Python
tool to automate the deployment of kolla-kubernetes.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/487972/

Regards,
Vikram Hosakote
IRC: vhosakot