[openstack-dev] [requirements][masakari] FFE for adding python-masakariclient in global-requirements

Sam P sam47priya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:58:21 UTC 2017

Hi Tony,

For maskari-monitors, earliest we can cut stable/pike is 8/11.
You was mentioned about masakari and related projects in [1].
For python-masakariclient, stable/pike can be cut on 8/11.
However, for maskari I would like to land few changes before cut stable/pike and
hopefully we can cut stable/pike after 8/15 masakari team meeting.

  As I discussed with Matthew[2], In the case, you unfreeze
requirements before 8/15,
 we can block requirements update for masakari till we create the
stable/pike branch.
 Any comments on this plan?

> Looking at masakari-monitors the whole history can be seen on one page so it's clearly very new.
I created it 10 months ago. Original code can be found in [3]. We
split [3] into masakari and masakari-monitors and
did lot of enhancements.

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-August/120922.html
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23openstack-requirements/%23openstack-requirements.2017-08-10.log.html#t2017-08-10T17:11:42
[3] https://github.com/ntt-sic/masakari