[openstack-dev] [requirements][I18n][OpenStackClient][Quality Assurance][Security][Telemetry][ec2-api][heat][horizon][ironic][kuryr][magnum][manila][monasca][murano][neutron][octavia][senlin][solum][swift][tacker][tricircle][vitrage][watcher][winstackers][zun] Help needed

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:46:20 UTC 2017

Akihiro Motoki wrote on 8/10/2017 7:22 PM:
> Tony,
>
> Thanks for taking care.

<snip>

>> i18n                                               I18n
> At now, i18n repo is a part of governance but this is a project which
> has no need to cut a release,
> so it always follows the master branch of the requirements repo.
> It is not a blocker for opening the master branch in the requirements repo.

</snip>

Right - i18n repository has I18n contributor guide, translation
glossary, and useful scripts with translate.openstack.org
which all do not need to have stable branches to be maintained.

I am not pretty sure but it seems that some project repositories which
are affected by requirements.txt in stable branches
need to follow "stable:follows-policy" [1] for official projects?

And also thanks a lot - since I also keep on eyes for having stable
branches from translation target repositories in Pike release cycle [2].

With many thanks,

/Ian

[1]
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/tags/stable_follows-policy.html