[openstack-dev] [chef] Proposing Lance Albertson (Ramareth) for openstack-chef-core

Samuel Cassiba s at cassiba.com
Wed Aug 9 02:24:41 UTC 2017

Ohai!

In openstack-chef-land, we generally don't use the ML very often,
being so few; thus, when there's an occasion to send something, it
better be worth it.

I am proposing adding Lance Albertson (otherwise known as Ramareth on
IRC and most other places I frequent) to openstack-chef-core. In
another life, he is the Director of the OSU Open Source Lab.

That would bring our core count up to four, but it's just a mirage.
None of us can dedicate our full, or even quarter time to this
project, which already requires a certain level of exposure to not
only the nuances of Chef and Ruby, but the quirks of OpenStack and
Python. However, we do what we can, when we can, how we can.

Any feedback is welcome. If there are no reasons otherwise, Lance will
be added to the core group in a few days.

--
Best,
Samuel Cassiba