[openstack-dev] [refstack][interop-wg] Candidacy for RefStack PTL

Chris Hoge chris at openstack.org
Tue Aug 8 21:40:37 UTC 2017

Catherine,

Thank you for the amazing work you’ve done over the last two years. As we discussed
in the RefStack meeting today, I’ve submitted my candidacy for RefStack PTL to the
election repository. I will consider myself lucky to be even a fraction of the leader you
were for this project. Thank you.

-Chris

—

I am submitting my self nomination to serve as the RefStack PTL for
the Queens development cycle. RefStack is in a period of transition,
with much of the core team being assigned to other projects, including
the long-standing PTL. While I have few contributions to the project,
I have been an active participant and advisor to the project since I
began working with the Interop Working Group (formerly DefCore).

For the Queens cycle, I will focus on rebuilding a core team of
developers, and looking to the future of RefStack as an OpenStack
project and how it fits into the larger ecosystem. With many of the
features of RefStack complete, we will investigate the possibility
of moving the project into a mainteance state under the governance of
the Interop Working Group.

Thank you,

Chris Hoge
Interop Engineer