[openstack-dev] [docs] Doc meeting Thursday

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Tue Aug 8 10:13:47 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

With the upcoming PTG and all of the big changes with the migration, I will be hosting the docs meeting as normally scheduled in #openstack-meeting on Thursday, 10th of August at 16:00UTC.

I will send out the agenda closer to the day. I *strongly* urge all to attend. I know it’s not the best time in the world, but we’re closing in on the first release for the doc team with the new release format.

The meeting chair will be me – although I’ll be juggling my regular conflict at the same time! Hope you can all make it :)

Thanks,

Alex