[openstack-dev] Greetings! An invitation from GNOME.Asia Summit 2017

biscuit kernel kernel_biscuit.gnome at chongqinglug.org
Sun Aug 6 16:05:44 UTC 2017

*Greetings!*

This is the GNOME.Asia Summit 2017 Chongqing committee and we are currently
authorized by the GNOME foundation to be the exclusive agency of the
GNOME.Asia Summit 2017 event. On behalf of the committee, we are inviting
you who are interested in this conference to join us in this event in
Chongqing, China during October 14th to October 16th 2017, and to be our
guests and conference presenters.

The GNOME.Asia Summit is known as a conference at the top level on the
field of open source developing in Asia. GNOME.Asia 2017 is sure to attract
about 600 participants. To celebrate the 20 years anniversary of GNOME as
well as the 10 years anniversary of the GNOME.Asia Summit, we are
inviting influential
professionals as well as Open-source enthusiasts to present their ideas and
research in this year’s GNOME.Asia Summit. As of now, many of our honored
guests have confirmed that they will be joining us in Chongqing University
to celebrate this great event and also to visit the Chongqing university
and the beautiful mountain city of Chongqing.

We welcome you to join us and give your presentations short and long alike.
And we welcome you to share us with your newest ideas of Open-source and to
shed lights on the open-source communities. Here you can find the details
of conference presenting https://www.gnome.org/events/2
017/06/gnome-asia-summit-2017-call-for-papers/

Please feel free to visit our official website https://2017.gnome.asia/ for
more information.If you find this event appealing to you, please do not
hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to provide any details
regarding this event and also to answer any questions you may have.

please note that the application will be closed on August 15th, 2017. So if
you have intention of joining, please do not hesitate to submit your
application through the following link
 http://cn.mikecrm.com/nhrytIP

Also follow us on social media
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/linuxstory>
twitter <https://twitter.com/linuxstory>
google+ <https://google.com/+LinuxStory>
weibo <https://weibo.com/linuxstory>

Sincerely yours

*Speakers Calling Team*
*GNOME.Asia 2017 Committee*
Email: *kernel_biscuit.gnome at chongqinglug.org
<kernel_biscuit.gnome at chongqinglug.org>*
Website: https://2017.gnome.asia/

*Please follow our social media for the latest news of GNOME.Asia 2017*.