[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.config] Pluggable drivers and protect plaintext secrets

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Fri Aug 4 20:21:19 UTC 2017

I would really like to see secrets separated from config. Always have... They are two separate things.

If nothing else, a separate config file so it can be permissioned differently.

This could be combined with k8s secrets/configmaps better too.
Or make it much easier to version config in git and have secrets somewhere else.

Thanks,
Kevin