[openstack-dev] [python-openstacksdk] Status of python-openstacksdk project

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:05:16 UTC 2017

Also note that this appears to exist:

https://github.com/openstack/python-openstackclient/blob/master/requirements.txt#L10

So even if python-openstacksdk is not a top level project, I would
assume that it being a requirement would imply that it is? Or perhaps
neither the python-openstackclient or python-openstacksdk should really
be used? I've been telling people that python-openstackclient should be
good to use (I hope that is still correct, though I do have to tell
people to *not* use python-openstackclient from python itself, and only
use it from bash/other shell).