[openstack-dev] [python-openstacksdk] Status of python-openstacksdk project

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:28:16 UTC 2017

Awesome Monty. This is a great proposal.  I have no preference on which way these merge, but see huge value in straightening this out.  Frankly I think some of the tempest plugin work could benefit from having an official and well maintained SDK as well.

So, I am in favor of getting the ball rolling here. I was really hoping to be able to use this for our dashboard work in Queens, but giving the work here I may need to do something in the interim. Maybe if these patches merge for python-openstacksdk I can use that for now and migrate as new SDK becomes available.

Michael