[openstack-dev] [tripleo] CI Squad Meeting Summary (week 31)

Attila Darazs adarazs at redhat.com
Fri Aug 4 16:22:16 UTC 2017

If the topics below interest you and you want to contribute to the
discussion, feel free to join the next meeting:

Time: Thursdays, 14:30-15:30 UTC
Place: https://bluejeans.com/4113567798/

Full minutes: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/tripleo-ci-squad-meeting

There are a lot of people on vacation, so this was a small meeting.

We started by discussing the hash promotions and the ways to track
issues. Whether it's an upstream or RDO promotion issue, just create a
Launchpad bug against tripleo and tag it with ci and alert. It will
automatically gets escalated and gets attention.

Gabriele gave a presentation about his current status with container
building on RDO Cloud. It looks to be in a good shape, however there are
still bugs to iron out.

Arx explained that the scenario001 jobs are now running a tempest test
as well, good way to introduce more testing upstream, while Emilien
explained that we should probably do more tempest testing on container
jobs as well.

Wes brought up an issue about collecting logs during the image building
process which needs attention.

That's it for this week, have a nice weekend.

Best regards,
Attila