[openstack-dev] [Tacker] remove Sripriya Seetharam from core reviewer team

gongys2017 gongys2017 at aliyun.com
Fri Aug 4 02:32:51 UTC 2017

Hi,   First,  thank Sripriya Seetharam for her great contribution to Tacker project. Howeverfor a long time, she cannot be reached via registered email and does not join the projectmeeting and has no review activities.
  So I propose to remove Sripriya from tacker core reviewer team. And also hope she cancome back to join the project. If she can keep active contribution, the team will considerher core reviewer membership again.
Tacker cores, please respond with your opinion. If no reason is given to do
otherwise, I will remove Sripriya from Tacker core group in one week.
Thank Sripriya again.
Yong sheng gong
Tacker PTL