[openstack-dev] [neutron] Call for help with in-tree tempest scenario test failures

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Aug 3 21:40:48 UTC 2017

Thanks for those who stepped in (Armando and Slawek).

We still have quite some failures that would benefit from initial log
triage and fixes. If you feel like in this feature freeze time you
have less things to do, helping with those scenario failures would be
a good way to contribute to the project.

Thanks,
Ihar