[openstack-dev] [all] [ptg] Policy Sessions

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 17:47:47 UTC 2017

One of the community goals for Queens is to move all policy into code
and document it [0]. I'd like to make myself available to work with
projects face-to-face if they need help at the PTG. In order to
successfully plan that, we need to have an estimate of how many projects
are interested in leveraging time at the PTG to get this kind of work
done. I've generalized an etherpad for all policy topics. The topic with
most priority is policy-in-code and policy-documentation since it's a
community-wide goal. I think it would be useful to fill gaps talking
about future policy work and our long term vision if we have free time.

*If you're interested in consolidating your project's policy into code
and documenting it at the PTG, please add your name to the etherpad.*
Likewise, if you're interested in discussing any of the items at the
bottom of the etherpad, please add your name to the etherpad. This
should help us determine what size room we need. As the PTG gets closer,
I'll parsing the content and topics into a formal agenda.

Thanks,

Lance

[0] https://governance.openstack.org/tc/goals/queens/policy-in-code.html
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/policy-queens-ptg