[openstack-dev] [ffe][requirements][monasca][heat][watcher][congress] FFE for python-monascaclient minimum version in g-r

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Aug 3 16:48:00 UTC 2017

Excerpts from witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com's message of 2017-08-03 16:07:45 +0000:

OK, I think the thing that I misunderstood was that this
backwards-incompatible release is already out. The version number 1.7.0
doesn't follow the SemVer policies if it is incompatible. It should have
been 2.0.0.

> Could you please advise how to proceed?

A good start would be to get all of the PTLs for the projects you listed
to express their opinion here on this thread. Part of the point of
freezing is to force coordination when we do need to make exceptions.

Doug