[openstack-dev] [Cyborg]Queens PTL candidacy

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 07:55:14 UTC 2017

Yes tony I was intended to refer to the official procedure for the
self-nomination period, which would be 5 buiz days.

Thx for the offer to help with the civs poll :)

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 11:59:55AM +0800, Zhipeng Huang wrote:
> > Hi Team,
> >
> > Even though Cyborg is not an official project yet, however with an
> ultimate
> > goal of becoming one it is necessary to conduct our project governance
> with
> > compliance of OpenStack community general requirements/culture.
>
> You didn't specify how long the self-nomination period is.  I assume
> you're going for 5 business days?
>
> So any self nominations need to be in within a week from now
>
> Yours Tony.

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado