[openstack-dev] [Tacker] Proposing yanxingan for Tacker core

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 17:23:18 UTC 2017

+2

Thanks Yan for your contribution to Tacker.

On Jul 27, 2017 10:15 AM, "gongys2017" <gongys2017 at aliyun.com> wrote:

I am proposing we add Yan xingan as a Tacker core.

Yanxingan is woking in china mobile, a telecom company which has big
requirement
on NFV MANO. We are proud of having him on tacker team, and promoting the
usage of
tacker in his company.

In not long time, he has contributed lots on project, such as review, BP
and active in tacker project meeting.
he has also done presentation on tacker to make propaganda of this project.

Tacker cores, please respond with your opinion. If no reason is given to do
otherwise, I will add Yan xingan to the core group in one week.

Thanks,
Yong Sheng Gong

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:yanxingan%2540cmss.
chinamobile.com