[openstack-dev] [Tricircle] Queens PTL candidacy

Vega Cai luckyvega.g at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:30:00 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I would like to announce my self nomination for the PTL candidacy in
Tricircle Queens cycle. My name is Zhiyuan Cai, and my IRC handle is
zhiyuan. As a core reviewer of Tricircle project, I have been actively
participating in the development of this project since Mitaka cycle.

During the Pike cycle, many fancy features are brought to Tricircle, like
VxLAN support for cross Neutron L2/L3 networking, VLAN aware VMs, service
function chaining; reliability and performance are improved for the
asynchronous job running daemon; multi-region gate job is set up to test
Tricircle in a real running OpenStack environment, a YAML based task schema
is introduced to help developers to define the test scenario more easily.

For the coming Queens cycle, here are some works we can focus on:

* Continue the development of advanced networking features, like QoS and
LBaaS.
* Improve the test scenario coverage of multi-region gate job.
* Examine the integration with Nova cell V2.

Hope everyone will enjoy running and developing Tricircle.

Thank you for your kind consideration of my candidacy.

Best Regards
Zhiyuan
--
BR