[openstack-dev] [tripleo] not running PTL during Queens

Steven Dake steven.dake at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 21:47:25 UTC 2017

Emilien,

While I haven't worked closely on the implementation of TripleO, it has
been a pleasure working with you as the PTL of TripleO.  Your a great
example of how to perform the service of the PTL and really demonstrate how
cross-project collaboration can work effectively to achieve common goals.

Regards
-steve