[openstack-dev] [release][requirements][barbican][octavia][LBaaS][heat] FFE Request for python-barbicanclient library

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:52:50 UTC 2017

4.5.0 is already blocked. My +1 to block 4.5.1 as well.
https://github.com/openstack/requirements/blob/master/global-requirements.txt

The release team was waiting for a good barbicanclient release before
branching as mentioned by Doug:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-July/120314.html

So +1 from me to release 4.5.2 and land g-r/u-c updates.

Thanks,
Dims