[openstack-dev] [requirements][release][oslo] FFE for oslo.policy

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:36:00 UTC 2017

I was cleaning up a few documentation things for keystone and noticed an
issue with how the configuration reference was rendering. It turns out
the oslo.policy library needed a few tweaks to the show-policy directive
along with some changes to keystone that allowed us to properly render
all default policies. I documented these in a bug report tagging both
projects [0].

Two fixes were made to the oslo.policy library (thanks, Doug!) that will
allow projects to render their entire policy document using the
show-policy directive. Both fixes have merged in oslo.policy master and
have been backported to stable/pike. I also have a release proposed to
cut a new version of oslo.policy for us to use for pike [1].

Opening this up for discussion to see if we can grant an FFE so that we
can use the proper version of oslo.policy. More context in IRC as well [2].

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Lance

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1707246
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/489599/
[2]