[openstack-dev] [release]need help for python-tricircleclient

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue Aug 1 00:58:34 UTC 2017

Hello,

Very sorry for the deadline missing even if it's few hours, and won't let it happen next time.

I was waiting for one patch about pagination support in tricircle ( not python-tricircleclient). If pagination
for resource routing and job have not been supported well in tricircle, it's not good to publish these features
in python-tricircleclient:

python-tricircleclient will list resource routing and job from Tricircle Admin API, if there are huge amount of
resource routing and job records, without pagination support, a query will easily lead to the db server keep in busy status: the
list operation will make db server eat too much resources, even make the db server stopping response for other request.

Because the patch is almost done, so extra few hours were paid to this patch, so that python-tricircleclient can include these
useful features in pike, otherwise only pod management feature can be included in python-tricircleclient.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)