[openstack-dev] [all][tc] let's bikeshed like crazy over in service-types-authority

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Sat Apr 29 16:04:25 UTC 2017

Hey everybody,

I just went ahead and made a patch filling in all of the OpenStack projects:

   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/461221/

There are naming guidelines in the service-types-authority, so where
things didn't match, I have proposed new names. I don't necessarily
think those new names are good - or even that it's a good idea to change
in all of the cases - but rather than discuss a theoretical list of
service types, I think it's a good idea to be able to look at the list
and what changes would look like.

This is related to the email from yesterday if you're lacking context.

"[all][tc][cinder][mistral][manila] A path forward to shiny consistent
service types" -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/116102.html

Let's figure out what color the shed should be painted!

Monty