[openstack-dev] [Zun] Proposal a change of Zun core team

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Sat Apr 29 04:05:29 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I proposes a change of Zun's core team memberships as below:

+ Feng Shengqin (feng-shengqin)
- Wang Feilong (flwang)

Feng Shengqin has contributed a lot to the Zun projects. Her contribution includes BPs, bug fixes, and reviews. In particular, she completed an essential BP and had a lot of accepted commits in Zun's repositories. I think she is qualified for the core reviewer position. I would like to thank Wang Feilong for his interest to join the team when the project was found. I believe we are always friends regardless of his core membership.

By convention, we require a minimum of 4 +1 votes from Zun core reviewers within a 1 week voting window (consider this proposal as a +1 vote from me). A vote of -1 is a veto. If we cannot get enough votes or there is a veto vote prior to the end of the voting window, this proposal is rejected.

Best regards,
Hongbin