[openstack-dev] [docs] OpenStack documentation: Forum session

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:21:32 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I’m reaching out to you to draw your attention to a Forum topic we proposed with Alex (OpenStack Manuals PTL): https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18939/openstack-documentation-the-future-depends-on-all-of-us <https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18939/openstack-documentation-the-future-depends-on-all-of-us>

As the documentation team is heavily affected by the OSIC news we are looking for more involvement from both our user and developer community. The documentation team is looking for new contributors and also options to restructure some of the guides and how the team operates.

Considering the importance of good and reliable documentation we hope to have many of you joining us on Monday in Boston. You can add ideas or questions to the Forum etherpad to help us prepare: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/doc-future <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/doc-future>

If you have any questions or comments in advance please respond to this thread or reach out to me (IRC: ildikov) or Alex (IRC: asettle).

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó & Alex