[openstack-dev] [keystone]oslo.config 4.0 will break projects' unit test

ChangBo Guo glongwave at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 09:01:50 UTC 2017

Most projects landed fixes for oslo.config 4.0.  Keystone needs more effort
to make the unit test pass. In addition to
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/455391/  which fixes most of failures.
There are other failures [1] , I created a bug [2] for Keytone.  These
chagnes are related with Keystone domain knowlege , I only tried to fix
simple ones. so keystone team, please help dig, thanks

[1]
http://logs.openstack.org/periodic/periodic-keystone-py27-with-oslo-master/0868d74/testr_results.html.gz
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1686921

--