[openstack-dev] [nova] stepping down from Nova Bug Coordinator role

Maciej Szankin maciej at szankin.pl
Thu Apr 27 19:48:19 UTC 2017

As I announced in our last Bug Team meeting I am stepping down from
the Bug Coordinator role. I was a part of the OSIC team which,
unfortunately,
was discontinued recently. I have found a new position that does not include
OpenStack upstream development, and as a result I can't conduct my duties
and
activities in the Nova project.

Unfortunately #2, I can't appoint anyone to step in - it has not been a
long time
since I stepped in myself.

Thanks to everyone for making openstack community great. I will miss it,
and I
hope that I will have a chance to meet you guys in the future.

I will remain available on IRC and mail, so if anything pops up - feel free
contact me, but expect delays as I pursue further adventures.

So long, and thanks for all the fish,
Maciej