[openstack-dev] [ironic] [stable] ironic-stable-maint update proposal

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at redhat.com
Thu Apr 27 14:21:17 UTC 2017

Hi all!

I'd like to propose the following changes to the ironic-stable-maint group [0]:

1. Add Ruby Loo (rloo) to the group. Ruby does not need introduction in the
Ironic community, she has been with the project for really long time and is well
known for her high-quality and thorough reviews. She has been pretty active on
stable branches as well [1].

2. Remove Jay Faulkner (sigh..) per his request at [2].

3. Remove Devananda (sigh again..) as he's no longer active on the project and
was removed from ironic-core several months ago [3].

So for those on the team already, please reply with a +1 or -1 vote.
I'll also need somebody to apply this change, as I don't have ACL for that.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/950,members
[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/ironic+NOT+branch:master+reviewer:%22Ruby+Loo+%253Cruby.loo%2540intel.com%253E%22
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-April/115968.html