[openstack-dev] project on-board schedule

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue Apr 25 08:59:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thank you Tom, I found that the on-boarding session of Tricircle [1] is overlapping with my talk{2]:

[1] https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18693/tricircle-project-onboarding
[2] https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18076/when-one-cloud-is-not-enough-an-overview-of-sites-regions-edges-distributed-clouds-and-more

Is there any other project can help us to exchange the on-boarding session? Thanks a lot, I just find the issue.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)