[openstack-dev] [tc] Initial TC Vision for 2019 Draft survey responses

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Mon Apr 24 18:35:05 UTC 2017

I appreciate the sensitivity to disclosure but you can publish it. The
person including contact info was *me* since I am keenly interested in
making this useful for everyone. i didn't see a point is being critical
without being willing to actively find a solution. ; )

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

Principal Architect
Office: +1-916-794-5706