[openstack-dev] Project Navigator Updates - Feedback Request

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Mon Apr 24 14:50:00 UTC 2017

Dmitry,

It's a good question. Right now, not very well. For this update, we
worked to get as many projects as we could updated within the existing
template. Post-Boston, we will revisit projects that have multiple API
services (or otherwise don't quite fit into the project template) to see
how we can better represent them within the navigator.  If you have any
thoughts on the matter, please feel free to send them our way.

Thank you!
Jimmy