[openstack-dev] [oslo] Can we stop global requirements update?

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Sat Apr 22 09:28:54 UTC 2017

On Fri, Apr 21 2017, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> My memory of the outcome of that session was that we needed to maintain
> co-installability; that we could continue to keep an eye on the
> container space as an alternative; and that a new team of maintainers
> would take over the requirements list (which was my secret agenda for
> proposing that we stop doing it at all).

Just to come back to the original topic, co-installability is *not*
impacted by my proposal of stopping the sync. On the opposite, last week
it was very hard to install both Gnocchi and Oslo because of Oslo…

So it would *improve* co-installability, not remove it.

My 2c,

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker