[openstack-dev] [tc] Initial TC Vision for 2019 Draft survey responses

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 21:54:06 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

Good news! As of this morning, we've had 146 responses to our survey asking
for community feedback on the initial draft of the TC Vision for 2019.

The results are collected here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YzHPP2EQh2DZWGTj_VbhwhtsDQebAgqldyi1MHm6QpE/edit?usp=sharing

Please keep in mind that there isn't a great way to view long-form survey
comments (it's one of the downsides of wanting to allow people to express
themselves, alas) besides just... reading through them.

The top spreadsheet in the file is all responses collected in order of
completion, and the rest of the tabs are for respondents by-type. You'll
see multiple responses repeated over those type-sheets, as type was a
multi-select option (with the exception of "rather not say").

One person (responding under the 'other' category) left some personally
identifying information in their responses, and I have that available for
the TC in case they'd like to contact them, but felt it wasn't necessarily
prudent to give out their PII to the rest of the community without their
direct permission so it's edited out. If anyone does want to contact that
person who's *not* on the TC to talk more about their responses with them,
let me know and we can do an introduction on a case by case basis. I've
done no other editing of responses besides that.

I'll plan on updating this response sheet weekly with new data as my
schedule permits, until we decide to close the survey.

TC Members - what do you think is the best way to go about discussing this
feedback and incorporating it into a finalized vision (besides our planned
session at the Forum in Boston)? Taking some time out of a couple of TC
meetings might be nice but if agendas are full for the next few weeks I am
happy to attempt to schedule another time with everyone.

Thanks so much - and if you haven't taken the survey yet, please do so,
here: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3490299/TC-2019-Vision

-colette/gothicmindfood