[openstack-dev] [deployment][forum][osa][kolla][tripleo][helm] proposing a session about future of configuration management - ops + devs wanted!

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 13:12:54 UTC 2017

The session will be on Monday and we now have an etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BOS-forum-future-of-configuration-management
Please start feeding with thoughts and questions!

Again, if you're interested by future of configuration management in
OpenStack, you should really join the discussion.

2.50pm - Room 102

Target: Operators, Deployment tools (TripleO, Kolla, OSA, Helm, etc).

Thanks,

--
Emilien Macchi